Free Tax Preparation 2020
Free Tax Preparation with United Way Suncoast!
Did you earn less than $66,000 last year?
Have your federal tax return prepared, e-filed, and direct deposited for FREE. You don’t need to pay $200 or more for simple tax preparation! IRS-certified volunteers will prepare your taxes and ensure you get the largest refund for which you qualify. You may also be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) when you file.
Official 2020 Free Tax Preparations Locations
What to Bring
- Last year’s federal income tax return.
- Social Security cards and correct birth dates for all family members.
- A photo ID. If married and filing a joint return, both spouses must present a photo ID and be present to sign the return.
- All W-2 wage and tax statements for current tax year.
- All 1098 forms (for mortgage, higher education expenses, etc.).
- All forms 1099 and other income statements.
- Form 1095-A (ACA Healthcare)
- Amount of any income not reported on a statement.
- Records with amounts of deductible and qualified expenses not shown on a statement.
- A checking and/or savings account number for direct deposit (optional, but you will receive your refund faster than a paper check).
- Name, address and tax ID or social security number of any child care providers, along with the total amount paid for childcare.
Prepare Your Own Taxes Online
Through United Way’s partnership with H&R Block, every household with a simple return can file their federal and state taxes for free*. Learn more at MyFreeTaxes.com.
- The number of IRS Certified Tax Preparers on site, affects the number of intakes accepted.
- Last intake completed ONE HOUR prior to closing (subject to availability).
- Sites reserve the right to refuse service.
Hillsborough, Pinellas, DeSoto, Sarasota, Manatee Counties, FL 33602