Can I get full custody of my children?

It is the policy in Florida that it is in a child's best interest to have frequent time with each parent.

To get full custody, you would have to convince the court that shared custody would be harmful for the child.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.