Can you help me get child support?

We can help you get an order for child support, if that request is part of a family law action – such as a divorce or custody case.

If you want to get child support only, you should contact the Florida Department of Revenue.

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?