We offer many benefits to our pro bono volunteers.
- The opportunity to expand your legal expertise or develop new legal skills
- Training, mentoring, and supervision available for many projects
- Clients are pre-screened for eligibility and claims are reviewed for merit
- Reimbursement provided for litigation costs and other case-related expenses
- Projects have been developed to address the legal needs of our community
- CLE credit provided for some training
- The opportunity to network within the legal community
- Liability insurance coverage provided
- Interpreters available for consultations, depositions, and court hearings
- An accounting of your pro bono hours is available for reporting to The Florida Bar
- Acknowledgment and recognition among your peers and the community
- The satisfaction of knowing you helped someone in need
Still have questions?
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.