Facts & Figures
In 2021, Bay Area Legal Services...
- Assisted 12,758 individuals, families, and community groups.
- Responded to 62,671 callers and online applicants seeking legal services.
- Helped 5,875 individuals with family law matters.
- Supported 1,996 residents in the Tampa Bay area through our Legal Information Center by providing them with legal information about how to represent themselves in family law cases.
- Helped 4,122 senior clients.
- Assisted 2,069 domestic violence survivors.
- Helped 1,669 military veterans and their families.
- Assisted 3,564 clients with housing problems.
- Helped 193 clients with employment-related matters.
- Served 470 clients through pro bono projects and clinics.
- Benefited from 3,183 hours donated to our Volunteer Lawyers Program by pro bono attorneys.
- Benefited from 844 hours donated to our Volunteer Lawyers Program by law students and non-Florida licensed attorneys.
- Benefited from 69 hours donated to our Volunteer Lawyers Program by paralegals and interpreters.
Upcoming Legal Clinics
Apply for Services
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.