Facts & Figures
In 2022, Bay Area Legal Services...
- Assisted 13,926 individuals, families, and community groups.
- Responded to 74,607 callers seeking legal services.
- Helped 7,211 individuals with family law matters.
- Supported 2,039 residents in the Tampa Bay area through our Legal Information Center by providing them with legal information about how to represent themselves in family law cases.
- Helped 4,286 senior clients.
- Assisted 2,016 domestic violence survivors.
- Helped 1,669 military veterans and their families.
- Assisted 3,835 clients with housing problems.
- Helped 207 clients with employment-related matters.
- Served 1,444 clients through pro bono projects and clinics.
- Benefited from 2,851 hours donated to our Volunteer Lawyers Program by pro bono attorneys.
- Benefited from 2,539 hours donated to our Volunteer Lawyers Program by law students and non-Florida licensed attorneys.
- Benefited from 111 hours donated to our Volunteer Lawyers Program by paralegals, tax professionals, and translators.
Upcoming Legal Clinics
Apply for Services
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.