Can I file for divorce if I am not a U.S. citizen?

Yes, as long as you have lived in the state of Florida for at least six months before the filing of the divorce.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.