Can you help me get child support?

We can help you get an order for child support, if that request is part of a family law action – such as a divorce or custody case.

If you want to get child support only, you should contact the Florida Department of Revenue.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.