Foster Care Statistics
Important facts and statistics on the state of foster care:
- Florida's Child Welfare Statistics At-a-Glance
- Children & Young Adults in Out-of-Home Care (Statewide)
- Hillsborough County Weekly Data Reports (Eckerd Connects)
- This is not okay – Visualizing foster care placement instability
- Who We're Fighting For
- O'Donnell, C. & Lash, N. (2018, December 27). Nowhere to call home: Thousands of foster children move so much they risk psychological harm. Retrieved from https://www.tampabay.com/hillsborough/nowhere-to-call-home-thousands-of-foster-children-move-so-much-they-risk-psychological-harm-20181227/.
- Children's Rights. (n.d.). Foster Care. Retrieved from https://www.childrensrights.org/newsroom/fact-sheets/foster-care/.
Still have questions?
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.