How do I qualify for ICP Medicaid?
To qualify for Institutional Care Program (ICP) Medicaid, a person must be:
- 65 or older or disabled
- A U.S. Citizen or qualified noncitizen
- A Florida resident
- Determined to be in need of skilled nursing care
- Placed in a nursing home that participates in the Medicaid program
- Having assets and income within the program limit
- Asset Limit: $2,000 for an individual and $3,000 for a couple
Upcoming Legal Clinics
Apply for Services
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.