I am a renter. What FEMA disaster assistance may I receive?

If you are a renter, you can file for FEMA assistance based on your hurricane losses. You may receive rental help and funds for other needs, depending on your damages.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.