If I lose an eviction, what happens to my mobile home?

The judge will enter a judgment in favor of the mobile home park. Ten days later, the clerk will issue a writ of possession to the sheriff. The sheriff’s office will serve the document on you. It will have a date and time on which the sheriff will return. Then, the landlord or landlord’s agent may move any personal property, including the mobile home. The landlord may also put the mobile home into storage or charge storage fees.

Due to the urgency of eviction, contact us immediately and apply for services. Let us know that you were served.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.