I own my mobile home and got a notice for violation of mobile home park rules. Is this important?

Yes. Review the Notice carefully and review your lease, as well as any rules, regulations, or prospectus provisions that may apply.

The Notice may offer an opportunity to “cure.” This means they want you to fix something. Make sure that the problem is fixed and that it does not happen again for the next 12 months. If it happens again within the year, the mobile home park may be able to terminate your lease.

If any notice ends your lease, the mobile home park can file an eviction against you when the notice expires.

Due to the urgency of eviction, contact us immediately and apply for services. Let us know that you were served.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?