May I apply for services at Bay Area Legal if I already filed a Petition with the U.S. Tax Court?


Please bring all of your case documentation with you for your appointment with Bay Area Legal.


Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.