Judges Joining Forces
Every year, millions try to navigate U.S. courts without a lawyer. These Judges are changing that.
Our Judges Joining Forces campaign creates pathways to justice for low-income people. Our supporters believe that justice and fairness are a right, not a privilege.
A gift of any amount from a Judge or retired Judge provides recognition as a Judges Joining Forces member.
- Supports our Legal Information Center and Family Forms Clinic at the Hillsborough County Courthouse, helping pro se litigants.
- Provides attorneys and pro bono support to low-income community members.
- Alleviates congestion in the court system and creates a more efficient process for all.
Thank you to all of our judges for their generous support!
- The Honorable Richard L. Greco
- The Honorable Bernard C. Silver
- Honorable Chris W. Altenbernd
- Honorable Rex Martin Barbas
- Honorable Herbert M. Berkowitz
- Honorable Catherine M. Catlin
- Honorable C. Timothy Corcoran, III
- Honorable Marva Louise Crenshaw
- Honorable Paul W. Danahy
- Honorable Caryl E. Delano
- Honorable Richard L. Greco
- Honorable Elizabeth A. Jenkins
- Honorable Paul T. Jeske
- Honorable Catherine Peek McEwen
- Honorable Manuel Menendez, Jr.
- Honorable James S. Moody, Jr.
- Honorable Emily Peacock
- Honorable Samuel Salario, Jr.
- Honorable William H. Seaver
- Honorable Julie Sneed
- Honorable Lynn Tepper
- Honorable Christine Voge