Pledge to Justice Works!
You are making Tampa Bay a more just and equitable place to live. Empowered clients create stronger communities.
Together, we can create pathways to justice.
Your three-year pledge commitment will be recognized with your name by giving level on the Hall of Justice in our Ybor office, on our website, and in our annual report.
- Your 3-year pledge of $500+ will be recognized on the Hall of Justice in our Ybor Office. You will also receive recognition at our launch event.
- Pledge to give at your selected level by the end of each year.
- Mid-year and end-of year pledge invoices will be sent.
- Be recognized on the Hall of Justice in our Ybor Office.
- You will be automatically enrolled in The Collective.
- Justice Works! is a 3-year campaign. Recurring gifts will end 3 years after your start date.
To pledge by mail, please fill out our printable pledge form. If you would like to send a check, please make it out to Bay Area Legal Services and send it to:
Bay Area Legal Services
1302 N 19th Street
Tampa, FL 33605
To discuss the Justice Works! Campaign, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Development Director Roxanne Null at 813-232-1222 ext. 182.
Make Your Pledge to the Justice Works! Campaign
Apply for Services
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.