I rent a mobile home and received an eviction paper. What should I do?

Review the documents carefully. If you have been served with an eviction lawsuit (personally or posted at your door), you will have only five days to respond. The five days so not include weekends or holidays when the court closes. If you do not respond within five days, you may lose the right to defend the lawsuit.

If the mobile home park refuses to accept your rent, save it because you might have to deposit it at the courthouse.

Due to the urgency of eviction, contact us immediately and apply for services. Let us know that you were served.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?