What happens if I get an Injunction for Protection but the perpetrator violates the terms?

You should immediately call the police.

Violating an Injunction for Protection is a crime and the perpetrator can be charged and jailed, depending on the severity of the violation.

You can also file an Affidavit of Violation of the Injunction with the same court that entered the Injunction.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?