What other resources are available to help with veterans' legal problems?

Resources that may help with veterans' legal needs.

Florida Veterans Legal Helpline: (866) 486-6161
Applicants receive free legal advice and referrals. Must be a veteran living in Florida or have a legal issue pending in Florida. Call (866) 486-6161 to apply.

VA Disability Compensation
How to apply for VA disability compensation.

VA Vocational Rehabilitation
VA one-on-one support, counseling, and training to boost your skills and build your career.

VA Employment Services
VA resources to help veterans transition from service to civilian jobs and enhance their education, skills, and careers.

VA Programs for Homeless Veterans
VA resources for veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.

Attorney General’s Military and Veterans Assistance Program
Contact the Military and Veterans Assistance Program of the Florida Office of the Attorney General if you want to report a scam targeting service members or veterans.

Military Consumer Protection Resource Guide
A guide about unfair and deceptive practices that may affect veterans and members of the Armed Forces. Published by the Military and Veterans Assistance Program of the Florida Office of the Attorney General.

An online resource designed to connect veterans, their family members and friends, and other supporters with information, resources, and solutions to issues affecting their lives.

Let's Talk Tampa Bay
A free, 24/7 confidential support line for Hillsborough County. Call (833) 342-5111.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Manatee, or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?