Who can qualify for Medicaid?
- Parents and caretaker relatives of children
- Caretaker Relatives of children up to 18 who live with them may be eligible if the family’s countable income doesn’t exceed certain income limits
- Children under the age of 21
- Pregnant women
- Former foster care individuals
- Non-citizens with a medical emergency
- Aged or disabled persons, not currently receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Upcoming Legal Clinics
Apply for Services
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.