I believe that I am being abused. How can I protect myself?
If you are a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, you can file a petition for an Injunction for Protection. There are several types of petitions for injunctions. The type depends on your relationship with the perpetrator and the type of violence you experience.
We can assist with filing a petition for an injunction. If you are concerned about your safety, need shelter, or feel that filing for an injunction may put you at risk, you should call a domestic violence center in the Tampa Bay area. A case manager can help with safety planning.
- The Spring of Tampa Bay: 813.247.7233
- HOPE Family Services: 941.755.6805
- The Salvation Army Domestic Violence Program of West Pasco: 727.815.8539
- Sunrise Domestic and Sexual Violence Center: 352.521.3120
- Community Action Stops Abuse: 727.895.4912
- The Haven of RCS: 727.442.4128
- Safe Place and Rape Crisis Center: 941.365.1976