Can I receive legal services as a domestic violence victim if I did not report the violence to the police?

Yes, a report to Law Enforcement is not required.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?