Sustaining Law Firms
Together, we can achieve justice. These Sustaining Law Firms believe fairness is a right, not a privilege.
- Donate a minimum of $350 for every attorney in their firm per year.
- Are recognized in the HCBA’s Lawyer Magazine and in the CBA’s Res Ipsa Loquitur.
- Receive the Sustaining Law Firm badge to present with pride.
- Know that they are bringing life-changing legal aid to veterans, seniors, domestic violence survivors, children in foster care, and more.
- Learn more about becoming a Sustaining Law Firm.
To become a Sustaining Law Firm member, contact our Development office:
- Phone: (813) 232-1222 ext. 182
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Sustaining Law Firms
- Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Berger, P.A.
- Buell & Elligett, P.A.
- Law Office of Thaxter A. Cooper, P.A.
- FORCON International
- Fraser Himes, P.A.
- Greco & Wozniak, P.A.
- Melvia B. Green, P.A.
- William E. Hahn, P.A.
- Law Offices of George Hunter, P.A.
- John C. Murrow, P.A.
- Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A.
- Summerfield Law Office, P.A.
- Tom Young, Mediator, Arbitrator, Special Magistrate
View our 2019 Sustaining Law Firm member list.