Become a Sustaining Law Firm
Our community needs your help!
Why We’re Here
- Scientific research has shown that the single most important predictor of a child’s healthy growth and development is the attachment he/she forms with a consistent, loving caregiver.
- Seniors are often left vulnerable to fraud and schemes, and are less likely to report a crime.
- Being behind on rent or living under deplorable living conditions are often invisible to society, but can have drastic effects on a child’s health.
What We Do: Create pathways to justice
- Help foster children find permanency in stable, loving homes.
- Protect families from domestic violence and child abuse.
- Help veterans and seniors fight foreclosure and retain their homes.
- And help low-income residents throughout the Tampa Bay community.
How to Become a Sustaining Law Firm
- It’s easy! The collective giving of the firm must equal $350 per attorney.
- Our prestigious Sustain Law Firms badge
- An ad in the HCBA's Lawyer Magazine and the CBA's Res Ipsa Loquitur
- Your firm name on our website
- And kudos at our annual donor event
To become a Sustaining Law Firm member, contact our Development office:
- Phone: (813) 232-1222 ext. 182
- Email: email@example.com
Still have questions?
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.