There is Medicare Part A, B, C, and D. What do these different plans cover?
- Inpatient care in a hospital
- Inpatient care in a skilled nursing facility
- Hospice care
- Home health care
- Inpatient care in a religious non-medical health care institution
- Medically necessary doctors’ services
- Outpatient care
- Home health services
- Durable medical equipment
- Mental health services
- Other medical and preventive services
- Medicare Advantage Plans that include Part A, B, and usually D. Not applicable if you don’t choose an Advantage Plan.
- Prescription drug coverage