Will my children be taken away if I am not a citizen?

Generally, the answer is "no."

The exception is if the judge determines that your citizenship status places your children at risk of harm or danger.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.