The amount that I receive from Social Security is not enough. Am I entitled to receive any other benefit?

You may qualify for monthly Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments:

  • If you are 65 or older
  • If you are blind or disabled
  • You are a U.S. Citizen or lawful resident
  • You have very limited income and financial resources

To determine if you are eligible, contact the local Social Security Administration by calling 800.722.1213, or find a local Social Security office near you.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?