I own my home, but I’m not listed on the title. Can I still receive FEMA assistance?

FEMA often requires proof of ownership before it will distribute funds. This is true for all types of homes, including mobile homes. If you cannot prove that you own your home, FEMA may deny assistance.

It is important to know who is on the title before a disaster occurs. If you have a problem with proving ownership of your home, you may need legal help.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?