I want to prepare documents in case I am disabled or die. What services for advance planning does Bay Area Legal provide and am I eligible?

We can help with:

  • Durable power of attorney (designation of an agent)
  • Living will (for health care)
  • Health care surrogate designation
  • Preneed guardian designation
  • General medical information releases

We are not able to help with:

  • Living trust
  • Estate planning
  • Will

We provide legal education on advance planning to persons over 60 and persons with disabilities. For those who cannot afford to go to a private attorney, we can help make the appropriate documents. 

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?