I want to prepare documents in case I am disabled or die. What services for advance planning does Bay Area Legal provide and am I eligible?
We can help with:
- Durable power of attorney (designation of an agent)
- Living will (for health care)
- Health care surrogate designation
- Preneed guardian designation
- General medical information releases
We are not able to help with:
- Living trust
- Estate planning
We provide legal education on advance planning to persons over 60 and persons with disabilities. For those who cannot afford to go to a private attorney, we can help make the appropriate documents.
Upcoming Legal Clinics
Apply for Services
If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.