What do I need to do if I want my Injunction extended after it ends?

You can file a motion to extend the Injunction.

You should do so at least 30 days prior to the Injunction expiration date.

A hearing will be scheduled and the judge will decide if your Injunction should be extended.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?