Would filing bankruptcy protect my home?

You should speak with an attorney as early as possible when there is a foreclosure filed against you. One option discussed might be filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.

A Chapter 13 bankruptcy may prevent the loss of your home in a foreclosure action. There are many requirements and factors to determine if bankruptcy is an option for you.

For more information, see our bankruptcy common questions and resources.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?