I was denied a homestead exemption because there is a problem with the title. What should I do?

It may be that the deed to the home was not completed properly. It is best to have an attorney review it to determine your best options to correct any defects.

Still have questions?

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?

Call (800) 625-2257

to apply for service.

Or complete our online application

and we will call you back.