I live in an apartment. Does the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act (PTFA) protect me?

The PTFA applies to foreclosures on all residential properties.

This means that it doesn't only apply to tenants in single-family homes. The PTFA also covers tenants in places like apartments and condominiums.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?