I’m a veteran and my driver's license has been suspended due to unpaid child support. Is there anything I can do?

You can try to fix this two ways:

  • File a motion to reinstate your driver's license and registration with the Court in the county that issued your support order.
  • Contact the Department of Revenue Child Support Program. If they have an open file for your support case, they might be willing to sign an agreement to reinstate your license.

Either way, you will probably have to pay a lump sum to reinstate your license. You will also need to pay reinstatement fees to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?