What happens if I pass away without a will?

If you do not write a will, then Florida laws decide which persons will receive your money and property.

This court-administered process may not distribute your assets the way you want.

For additional information, see our Advance Planning common questions and resources.

The Legal Information Center is a free program to provide information to people who are representing themselves in Family Law cases in Hillsborough County. Get the information you need to make an informed decision about your case.

Legal Information Center

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?