Communities Need Civil Legal Aid
When people face legal challenges that can risk their safety, quality of life, or well-being, legal aid intervenes—preventing them from falling deeper into poverty, and providing them with a second chance.
We know that justice works! Our advocacy is life-changing. Civil legal aid removes barriers to opportunity, empowers individuals and families, and provides stability that our clients need to enjoy greater engagement in their communities.
The Justice Works! Campaign is a comprehensive three-year effort to raise the critical funds needed to sustain and grow our programs. Support for this campaign will fund program-wide operating costs and special programs like our Veterans Medical-Legal Partnership Initiative.
To Support the Justice Works! Campaign, contact our Development office:
- Phone: (813) 232-1222 ext. 156
- Email: email@example.com
The Complex Issues We Help Solve:
- Protecting seniors from scam artists and abusive family members
- Advocating for the legal rights of children in foster care
- Ensuring domestic violence survivors have the legal protections they need
- Giving veterans access to mental and physical health benefits
- and much more!