Title Problems

Are you a Hillsborough County renter having housing problems? Help is available!

The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program provides Hillsborough tenants the knowledge, resources, and services to effectively, efficiently, and amicably solve their disputes with their landlords outside the court system.

Man on porch

The Florida Disaster Legal Aid Helpline is available to eligible residents living in Florida. Get help with FEMA assistance, SBA assistance, insurance claims, contractor issues, eviction, home title and ownership, and more.

To apply for services, call (833) 514-2940, available 24 hours a day. If your matter is not an emergency, you can also apply online anytime.

Disaster Legal Aid Helpline

Apply for Services

If you live or have a case in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas or Sarasota counties, we may be able to help.

How do I apply? Am I eligible?